We want your bracelet to last for a very long time, so here are some tips on how to care for it.
- Gently roll the bracelet across your hand and wrist, being careful not to overstretch the elastic band too roughly. Always remember to treat your bracelets gently and with care.
- Bracelets can be cleaned using a soft damp cloth and then dry immediately.
- Remove your bracelets before going into any type of water as they can cause the stones to crack or lose their luster.
- Bracelets should be removed before sleeping or when participating in sports.
- Avoid direct contact with hairspray, makeup, lotion and perfumes.
- Store your bracelets in a soft pouch to protect the beads when not wearing.
- To recharge and cleanse the energy of your bracelet, place it on a piece of selenite to recharge for 24 - 48 hours or place the bracelet in the window overnight during a full moon.
* DISCLAIMER: These products are not intended for children under 13 years of age.